Still "Alive in HOPE!"

For those who've known this blog for years, know that I am still "Alive in HOPE!" Still looking at life through the eyes of faith and finding HOPE in a "hopeless" world... The only difference is that I now feel called to do so from the back of a bicycle on a 500+ mile pilgrimage; to share a message of hope from Our Lady of Fatima!

Translate

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Pilgrim Image

I am praying for your intentions tonight before the pilgrim image of Our Lady of Guadalupe (a life-sized scan that has been touched to the tilma of Saint Juan Diego)!  She is traveling with us on this second leg of the journey.  I SO wish I could post a picture of the image here, but am still having some technical issues, so I'll post a picture of her on our facebook page.  May you be blessed!

Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us!

No comments:

Follow by Email