Still "Alive in HOPE!"

For those who've known this blog for years, know that I am still "Alive in HOPE!" Still looking at life through the eyes of faith and finding HOPE in a "hopeless" world... The only difference is that I now feel called to do so from the back of a bicycle on a 500+ mile pilgrimage; to share a message of hope from Our Lady of Fatima!

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Prayer Requests

I thank you for your patience as I try to update this page from the road.  I can't believe I'm going to type this, but...  I miss an electronic gadget!  A laptop computer would be most welcome tonight.  🙂

Anyway, we have a new page on the site!  Take a look above and click on 'Prayer Requests.'  I hope this helps, as we have had many people ask how/where they can share their intentions.

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us!

2 comments:

Darlene K said...

Please pray for my daughter-in-law's father who is fighting cancer. His name is Charles Kness and he is 60 years old.

Thank you,
Darlene Krapfl

Alive in HOPE! said...

Darlene, I will pray for him in a special way today. May you be blessed!

Follow by Email